Going away to college?

Going away to college?

Well, congrats!   A little change of scenery is sometimes nice.   Hopefully you won’t miss the weather here too much.

Don’t forget about your State and Local tax filings.  You probably will still need to file an Ohio tax return and a local tax return if you are returning here for summers and holidays.

As long as you remain an Ohio resident, you will need to file here.  That generally means you have an Ohio driver’s license and are registered to vote here.  Also, you likely return here for holidays and summers.

For city taxes, it the same situation

Good luck at school!


Linda Reinhardt

Comments are closed.